B.Sc. Cardio Vascular & Cath Lab Technology
The Cardiovascular & Cathlab Technology makes a difference through action-based learning in critical care settings in hospitals. After completion of the course the student aquire a strong theoretical framework in areas such as anatomy , physiology, pharmacology, treatment for various cardiovascular disease and surgical processes such as stinting, bypass surgery, ,interventional procedures and patient assessment skills.
Eligibility – 10+2 with Science ( PCM/PCB)
Duration: 3+1 years
Three year programme – Bachelor of Science
Four year programme – Bachelor of Science Honors’
Eligibility: Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Math’s in class 12th in order to apply for these courses.
Student must have secured 50% marks in Class 12th.
After completion of Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular & Cathlab Technology course, students can pick up career in public or private sector as Primary Cardiac technologist, Cathlab technologist .
- Primary Cathlab and Cardiovascular Technologist.
- Intervention Technologist
- Medical attendant
- Cardiac Surgery Assistant.
- Coordinators, tutors or lecturers in educational institutions
- Govt. & Private hospitals
- Colleges & Universities as faculty
- Can pursue higher studies in and can opt for research