Dr. Charu Pundhir – Head of Department, Allied Health Sciences
- Allied Healthcare Professional Graduated from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Kochi, Kerala , having over 15 years of experience Medical Colleges and Hospital in terms of Clinical and Academic knowledge. She has been extensively engaged in providing best healthcare services regarding patient safety and care for improving the quality of life.
- She began her academic experiences as Assistant Professor ,Anesthesia Department , Mahatma medical college ,Jaipur .
- Being the Chief Quality Coordinator in Operation Theater, Mahatma Gandhi Medical Colleges she was responsible for Evaluation and assessment for quality control parameters ,correction analysis, clinical Documentation, NABH Work out at departmental level.
- She has leaded her work of journey from 2004 as a senior physiotherapist at NGMC,Nepal.Then-after as a HOD in Department of Physiotherapy, CMC, Narayangarh, Bharatpur,Nepal(2008). Later-on she got enormous exposure in critical area of hospital like ICU,OTT,Emergency and Trauma Unit at Amrita Medical College,Kochi,Kerala.
- She has served as a Assistant Professor at Chitkara University,Punjab from 2018-2020 and also worked at NIMS Hospital Jaipur From 2019.
Mohd. Aziz – Assistant Professor
- A Radio-Technology graduate from Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut ,BMRIT, MBCS ( Master’s in Brain & Cognition Sciences).
- Completed Post Graduation in Brain & Cognition Sciences from Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar -Central University, Lucknow , U.P and Diploma in Depression in Alison courses.
- He has over 4 year experience in Academics as well as in clinical practice . He received industrial training at Max hospital in department of Radiology in Gurugram .
- Now he actively working on the Neurodegenerative disorders with help of Neuro-imaging Technology.
- Working on molecular dynamics Simulation as A “Molecular Analyst” in U:The Mind company which is a neuro-technology company situated in Columbus Ohio United State. The company working towards the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.
- Participated in research and has published research papers in international journals.
- He is active member of ISPNE – International Society of Psychoneuroendocrinology Membership No. 761.
Dr. Kavita Sharma - Assistant Professor
- Disciplined and confident medical graduate (B.D.S.) From Rajasthan university of health Sciences with DCI licence and certification in Dental Surgeries. Extensive experience in Hospital and Clinical Setting.
- Completed Post Graduation in Medical Biochemistry From Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences.
- She has over 9 year experience in clinical Practices and Academics and has received industrial training at J.L.N. Medical college Ajmer.
- She has worked With Department of Public Health & Family well fare and holds a strong background working with minority and low income population.
- She has been associated with GOVT. B.D.M. District Hospital Kotputli (Jaipur) as a Senior Research Assistant .
- She has published research papers in prestigious Medical international journals and is now actively working on Patient With thyroid disorders with help of Chemiluminescence and treatment of Alzheimer’s by inhibiting ACHE activity
Ms. Charu - Assistant Professor
- She has received degree in Masters of science and Bachelor of Science in Radio – Imaging Technology from SGT University , Gurugram, Haryana
- She has completed internship of three months from Medeor Hospital, formerly known as Rockland Hospital, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi.
- She has completed her Thesis under the topic “A Checklist To Improve Patient safety in General Radiology”.
- She has performed all routine X-ray , special radiographic procedures during clinical posting in Graduate and Post Graduate program at SGT Hospital and Research Centre, Gurugram, Haryana. Monthly presentations during graduate and post graduate program and managed workshop and conferences at SGT University, Gurugram, Haryana.
- She has received participation certificates from National Conferences during the fulfillment of degree.
- She has presented ORAL TALK under topic “A Checklist To Improve Patient safety in General Radiology” in the event IDoR under theme “INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY”. Participated in SYNERGY 2019 at SGT University (Shree Guru Gobind SinghTricentenary University).
Dr.G.Priya Gouri - Assistant Professor
- She has done her Doctorate of Philosophy in Medical Microbiology from PG and Research Department of Microbiology, Marudupandiyar College Through Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu.
- Her research was on Studies of Urinary Tract infection causing Enterobacteriaceae resistant to Third-Generation Cephalosporin's and Antibacterial Susceptibility Evaluation Using Aristolochia indica L.
- She has published Five research papers in National and International journals like UGC approved Journals and International Journal Of Scientific Research and International Journal of Advanced scientific Research and Management and International Journal of Pharmacy and biological sciences.
- She presented paper on Ebola Virus and Blood Cancer in international conference conducted by All India Institute Of Medical Technologies, Kolkata, west Bengal
- She did her Master’s and Bachelor’s in Microbiology from Shrimati Indira Gandhi College (SIGC) from Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu.
- She is actively working on clinical research and health care field as a Microbiologist.
Parvati Choudhary - Assistant Professor
- Healthcare nursing professional Graduate from Rajasthan University Of Health Science, Jaipur with over 6 years of experience in healthcare sector.
- She is a post graduate from Mahatma Gandhi University Of Medical Sciences & Technology Sitapura, Jaipur.
- She has completed her Research to know the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on breast self examination for prevention of breast cancer.
- As a Deputy Nursing Superintendent in super specialty hospital Jaipur she was responsible for establishing nursing management, skill programme, clinical training for nurses, NABH policy training etc.
- She has been extensively engaged in Strategic Planning, for clinical and different teaching methods and has been actively involved in the policy development in covid era, equitable distribution of staff, time management, infection control techniques, sampling, billing & counseling.
- She work as a clinical instructor/ health educator in pediatric hospital having excellent clinical skills to demonstrate clinical procedure, newborn assessment, feeding techniques, child growth & development.
- She began her career in academic as a nursing tutor at MGNC in MGUMST, Jaipur, Rajasthan and has participated in various national conferences on clean and healthy India, manuscript preparation & ethics, research and publication ethics, end life patient care.